Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Application of Policy
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission ("PDPC") of Singapore. Ademco may be subject to different or more restrictive local laws in the jurisdictions outside of Singapore.
By providing your personal data to Ademco by you or through your Company or Group of companies (the “Group”), you agree to the terms of this Policy. Please review this Policy carefully before providing us with any of your personal data.
2. Collection on Personal Data
For the purpose of carrying on Ademco’s business, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- Residential Number
- Personal Email Address
- Passport/IC number
- Bank Account Number
- Credit History
- Date of Birth
- Information on immediate family
- Marital status
Ademco either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of services
- Verification of identity
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback
- Processing of billing
- For processing of booking arrangements during travels
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- Any other purposes which Ademco may inform you of in writing from time to time, but for which Ademco will seek your separate consent
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
All personal data held by Ademco will be kept confidential but Ademco may provide such information to the third parties if it is necessary to satisfy the aforementioned purposes or a directly related purpose.
5. Withdrawal of Consent
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
Ademco keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible, by taking into account its use and the interests of our customers. The data provided will be validated by making references to generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the requests to see original documentation before using your personal data.
8. Protection of Personal Data
Ademco protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security protection measures which are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data.
However, with the existing protection measures in place to protect your personal data, you will appreciate that it is not for us to perfectly secure your personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. On that account, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks.
9. Retention of Personal Data
Ademco will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, Ademco will delete or destroy the personal data, or restrict access to data which can be associated with you.
10.Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
We have taken steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place. In addition, any data transferred outside of Singapore is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. The Effective Date, as stated above, indicates the last time this policy was materially revised. Please refer to this page for any changes and updates to our Policy regarding our handling of your personal data
ASG Security India Private Limited is part of Ademco Security Group, a leading provider of security solutions and services to businesses and governments across Asia.
Ademco’s unique advantage is reflected in the ASG’s approach – in-depth understanding of our customer's business challenges, managing security as an integral part of business, harnessing innovative technologies and managed services, to optimise overall performance and sustainability.
We are extremely proud of the successes enjoyed by all our customers, as they are an integral part of the driving force, that established Ademco as one of the most trusted security provider in Asia.
ASG along with regional brands ESSCOR and Ademco, are part of Ademco Security Group.
Ademco Corporate Profile (Download)
The Ademco Advantage
Besides our long time loyal customers, a significant number of customers are "returned" or "switched", customers who have experienced and compared with what is available in the market.
- Consistent, verifiable and proven references across Asia
- Unwavering efforts at improving the quality of the security industry
- Rich history of providing comprehensive high-quality security services across Asia
- Passion and heritage in technology innovation
- Dedicated customer service
- 24hr Integrated Services Center since 1985
- Comprehensive reach across Asia, serving almost every possible industry
- Cost-effectiveness without compromising performance
- Over 10,000 hours annually dedicated to development, engineering and design
Ademco came into being as a full-fledged Singapore security business through a management buy-out from its USA parent company in 1985. This vision and a commitment to make Singapore a safer place for individuals and businesses laid the foundations for the development of a successful and enduring homegrown Singapore brand.
A pioneering force behind the development of Singapore’s security landscape, Ademco’s contributions include the telephone line based remote video transmission technology deployed by the Singapore Traffic Police intrusion detection systems into Singapore schools; Singapore’s first and only wireless mesh network dedicated to fire, security and critical alarms transmissions; and Singapore’s first Internet Protocol alarm transmission system.
Our Vision & Mission
Ademco’s brand vision is to be a dynamic regional leader of integrated, innovative, cost effective security solutions that meet and exceed client’s evolving security requirements.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- Integrity - Uphold responsibility and accountability in the work that we do
- Customer Centric – Understand, fulfill and exceed client’s needs and expectations to ensure delivery of the highest quality and reliability in our solutions and services
- Innovation and Development – Our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement through active learning and the development of new concepts to maximize the potential of both the organization and employees
- Performance and Sustainability – Relentless in our efforts to strategize, invent, and position ourselves to adapt, value and maintain our competitive advantage
Our customers compete at the highest level, and demand the highest performance, they are the main driving force for Ademco to be the best in our business. With our customers as our partners in innovation, our in-depth understanding of their challenges allows us to push our boundaries and create new possibilities.
- BUILDINGS: Ascendas, Jurong Town Corporation, Mapletree, RWS.
- EDUCATION: Global Indian International School, Northlight School, NUS.
- FINANCIAL: Deutche Bank, KPMG, OCBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, RHB Bank.
- GOVERNMENT: IRAS, MOE, MHA, MOM, MINDEF, US Air Force.
- HEALTHCARE: CGH, NHG, SGH, GSK, SingHealth, MOH, TTSH.
- LOGISTICS: FedEx, Moduslink, UPS.
- MANUFACTURING: 3M, Form Factor, Owens Corning, Porsche, BMW
- OIL & GAS: ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Pertamina, Schlumberger, Chevron.
- RETAIL: Hermes, M1, SingTel, Harvey Norman, Swatch Group.
- TECHNOLOGY: EA Sports, Gemalto, McAfee, XILINX, RedHat, HP, Dell, Intel, Sybase.
Corporate Social Responsibility
"There is no soul in a company, if it is all about profits. We must give back to society, especially to help the vulnerable and the less privileged."
- Group Managing Director, Toby Koh
Partners & Product Suppliers
| || |