Electronic Security System Corporation (ESSCOR) started operations in 1966. During the early years, our main customers were the US Military bases in the Philippines, providing electronic alarms, subsequently, we branched to other areas by supplying metal and weapon detectors, explosive detectors and designing fire detection system and Close Circuit Television System.
For over 50 years, ESSCOR remains at the forefront in delivering reliable customer service and solution in the electronic security industry. With this holistic approach to electronic security, ESSCOR is a force to be reckoned with and remains as a preferred partner of many multinational companies in the Philippines. We are dedicated in delivering the same assurance of quality to all our clients while striving to stay at the leading edge of technology.
In 2008, ESSCOR became part of the Ademco Security Group, a leading provider of security solutions and services to businesses and governments across Asia. Ademco’s unique advantage is also reflected in ESSCOR's approach – in-depth understanding of our customer's business challenges, managing security as an integral part of business, harnessing innovative technologies and managed services, to optimise overall performance and sustainability.
We are extremely proud of the successes enjoyed by all our customers, as they are an integral part of the driving force, that established Ademco Security Group as one of the most trusted security provider in Asia.
“While technology drives our company, it is the vision of our people that pushes it forward.” – Frank Layug, founder of ESSCOR
ESSCOR along with regional brands ADEMCO and ASG, are part of Ademco Security Group.
Ademco Corporate Profile (Download)
The Ademco Advantage
Besides our long time loyal customers, a significant number of customers are "returned" or "switched", customers who have experienced and compared with what is available in the market.
- Consistent, verifiable and proven references across Asia
- Unwavering efforts at improving the quality of the security industry
- Rich history of providing comprehensive high-quality security services across Asia
- Passion and heritage in technology innovation
- Dedicated customer service
- 24hr Integrated Services Center since 1985
- Comprehensive reach across Asia, serving almost every possible industry
- Cost-effectiveness without compromising performance
- Over 10,000 hours annually dedicated to development, engineering and design
Ademco came into being as a full-fledged Singapore security business through a management buy-out from its USA parent company in 1985. This vision and a commitment to make Singapore a safer place for individuals and businesses laid the foundations for the development of a successful and enduring homegrown Singapore brand.
A pioneering force behind the development of Singapore’s security landscape, Ademco’s contributions include the telephone line based remote video transmission technology deployed by the Singapore Traffic Police intrusion detection systems into Singapore schools; Singapore’s first and only wireless mesh network dedicated to fire, security and critical alarms transmissions; and Singapore’s first Internet Protocol alarm transmission system.
Our Vision & Mission
Ademco’s brand vision is to be a dynamic regional leader of integrated, innovative, cost effective security solutions that meet and exceed client’s evolving security requirements.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- Integrity - Uphold responsibility and accountability in the work that we do
- Customer Centric – Understand, fulfill and exceed client’s needs and expectations to ensure delivery of the highest quality and reliability in our solutions and services
- Innovation and Development – Our unwavering commitment to continuous improvement through active learning and the development of new concepts to maximize the potential of both the organization and employees
- Performance and Sustainability – Relentless in our efforts to strategize, invent, and position ourselves to adapt, value and maintain our competitive advantage
Our customers compete at the highest level, and demand the highest performance, they are the main driving force for Ademco to be the best in our business. With our customers as our partners in innovation, our in-depth understanding of their challenges allows us to push our boundaries and create new possibilities.
- BUILDINGS: Ascendas, Jurong Town Corporation, Mapletree, RWS.
- EDUCATION: Global Indian International School, Northlight School, NUS.
- FINANCIAL: Deutche Bank, KPMG, OCBC Bank, Lloyds Bank, RHB Bank.
- GOVERNMENT: IRAS, MOE, MHA, MOM, MINDEF, US Air Force.
- HEALTHCARE: CGH, NHG, SGH, GSK, SingHealth, MOH, TTSH.
- LOGISTICS: FedEx, Moduslink, UPS.
- MANUFACTURING: 3M, Form Factor, Owens Corning, Porsche, BMW
- OIL & GAS: ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Pertamina, Schlumberger, Chevron.
- RETAIL: Hermes, M1, SingTel, Harvey Norman, Swatch Group.
- TECHNOLOGY: EA Sports, Gemalto, McAfee, XILINX, RedHat, HP, Dell, Intel, Sybase.
Corporate Social Responsibility
"There is no soul in a company, if it is all about profits. We must give back to society, especially to help the vulnerable and the less privileged."
- Group Managing Director, Toby Koh
Partners & Product Suppliers
| || |